Last year, a friend and her Hubby came over for our First Annual Shark Week Party (yes, we do things like have Shark Week Kick-Off parties.) She brought with her the most incredible, mouthwatering, amazing dip the world has ever tasted. I fell in love with it, vowed to get the recipe and then, forgot about it.
Yesterday we went to a tailgate at our BFF’s house and she made the same dip. If little fairies could kiss your taste buds and leave trails of amazingness I am confident it would taste like Buffalo Chicken Dip. I searched Pinterest for my favorite version of the recipe. Tonight we headed to a Birthday Party… Dip in tow… It was a hit. Enjoy!!!
Buffalo Chicken Dip
2 8oz. packages cream cheese (softened)
1 cup buttermilk ranch dressing
1 cup Sweet Baby Ray’s Buffalo Sauce
1 cup finely shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
2 13oz. cans chicken breast in water (drained)
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees
– Using a hand mixer, combine cream cheese, ranch, buffalo sauce and chicken in bowl on low to medium speed until chicken is shredded and sauces are thoroughly mixed.
– Stir in 1 1/2 cups of cheese
– Place the mix in a glass casserole dish and spread 1/2 cup of cheese on the top.
– Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes until the dip bubbles and is heated through.
– Serve with fritos, tortilla chips or mini-baguettes