This podcast began because helping humans live their best life and become the best version of themselves is what Desireé’s life is all about. The #CovidPivot illuminated her desire to use her trips around the sun to throw encouragement around like confetti!
(Also, talking in the 3rd person feels suuuper weird, so I am going to stop now.)
Sweet listeners, starting a podcast was never the goal when I created the Life Out Loud blog in 2012. Over time, the idea of a podcast just kept showing up in areas of my life that weren’t connected with each other. God was prompting me to do something – I was kind of terrified and wildly intrigued. I leaned into Him and my friends, here we are!
Sushi + Self-Control – Life Out Loud
- Sushi + Self-Control
- Leading with Gentleness
- When Faithfulness Feels Like a Party Game
- Be Kind and Filled with Good
- This is For the Impatient Ones
- For a World Craving Joy & Peace
- Let’s Begin with Love
- How to Grow a Fruitful Life – A Season of Bearing Fruit
- The “O” Word : S2 E8 : Season FINALE
- The Day I Learned About Resilience : S2 E7