Join Desireé in Episode 6 of Season 2, as she uses her trips around the sun to throw encouragement around like confetti!
In Episode 6, Desireé continues the journey to living your best life by talking about the harvest. What does that even mean exactly? The harvest is the fruit we bear. We are all bearing fruit – producing something in our lives. Desireé offers a contradiction, some words of caution, an up-close and personal account of her trip to Comparisonville, USA and ends with a mic drop. This is an episode you don’t want to miss!
- The Great Contradiction (3:26)
- A word of caution (4:52)
- The Fruits of the Spirit – and they are beautiful (7:42)
- BRB, Imma drop the mic real quick (9:51)
Join Desireé in Episode 5 of Season 2 of the Life Out Loud Podcast, as she uses her trips around the sun to throw encouragement around like confetti!
In Episode 5, Desireé continues the journey to living your best life by breaking down the steps to an unmessable-with future. (And yes, you read that correctly… unmessable-with is the inability to be messed with.) 😁
HINT: There are 3 steps and they are powerful!
- The C.S. Lewis quote that kind of makes me want to drop the mic (5:00)
- The best declaration I’ve ever read (7:40)
- A pro-tip to end all pro-tips 😉 (11:20)
Join Desireé in Episode 2 of Season 4, as she uses her trips around the sun to throw encouragement around like confetti! In Episode 4, Desireé continues the journey to living your best life by talking about what to do in the present moment. *Spoiler Alert* It’s not slay it! Small disclaimer, if you love nerding-out on words, you are going to LOVE this episode.
- Why we shouldn’t-really-ever slay anything (1:44)
- Mind. Blown. 🤯 (3:47)
- A statistic on loneliness that will change everything (5:26)
- When it all comes together (10:01)
Episode 3 has hit the airwaves and with this one, I am shaking things up! I start off by talking about about how my initial topic of this episode was flipped on its head and exchanged for something small but mighty. I dive into the power in our words and how they are the driving force behind our success or failures. In this thought-provoking episode, I gets you thinking about what you are thinking about.
- The original show plan and the big flip (1:10)
- Two statistics that are bananas 🍌 (3:07)
- The BIG question (6:43)
Episode #2 of Season #2 is coming in HOTTT! We are getting deep in a hurry but it’s going to be super worth it – promise!
To check out Episode 2, “Healing the Past (Ugh, I Know, Right!?)”, be-bop your way over to Amazon Music, Apple, Google Podcasts & Spotify to tune in or use the player below.
In this episode, I talk about healing your past. This coaching is vital because if we can’t heal our past we could spend our present and future running from it or worse- repeating it.
- 3 things that happen when we face pain and trauma (2:21)
- Amazing Ann Voskamp quote (4:13)
- A bomb gets dropped about changing others (5:58)
- A truth about time (8:59)
- The thing that happens when we heal the past (12:19)
Love what you heard?
📌 Subscribe so you don’t miss an episode – it’s going to be a great season!
📌 Share my podcast on social media or text it to all your friends.
📌 Help keep this podcast fueled and Buy Me a Coffee.