Gratitude Tuesday 1.15.13
I feel like it has been ages since I have written a Gratitude post… While maybe is has been over a month with the holidays sprinkled in between, that doesn’t mean I haven’t been counting my blessings! This may be a little longer than usual but in the moment I am thankful for:
– Multiple dinners with different groups of friends to catch up during the pre-holiday madness.
– Getting surprised with tickets to the MSU Alumni Basketball Game at Jenison.
– Texts from the Bahamas.
– Christmas Eve.
– Shopping with my step-sistah for New Year’s Eve outfits.
– MSU winning our Bowl game!!!
– Cowboys football (and the heart attacks that come with it!)
– NEW. YEARS. EVE. of semi-epic proportions.
– New Years Day (FOOTBALL.)
– U of M losing to The Gamecocks (yeah, I said that!)
– Sleepovers with Vivi-Roo.
– Friday night yoga classes.
– RisaAnn Designs (dot com)… CHECK IT OUT!
– Get togethers with Mary & Brandon… And THEIR BABY!
– Family parties in Deeeeetroiiiiit (It’s where I basically spent every weekend of my childhood!)
– Impromptu lunch with MillerTime.
– MSU Hockey games.
– The Apple Store.
So there you have it… A snippet of my Gratitude from the past month… Kinda random, kinda all over, kinda just totally my kind of post!